Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By tarcanes92
  • 2 Post By RJSlow

Thread: Change friendly gameplay!!! Fix this

Change friendly gameplay!!! Fix this

Today i have had a 3 game schedule and to add to it, one of my friends decided to schedule a friendly match against me while i was sleeping. So when i logged in today, the game had started and i was pissed. Now all my players are tired and, not to mention feel down on their luck because a level 4 played me (a level 2) and we lost. Top eleven needs to fix this ASAP. I am tired of friendlys being scheduled and not knowing about them until my important match is coming up. People should have to accept the friendly match at a time that works for them as well.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Krell Parsons View Post
    Today i have had a 3 game schedule and to add to it, one of my friends decided to schedule a friendly match against me while i was sleeping. So when i logged in today, the game had started and i was pissed. Now all my players are tired and, not to mention feel down on their luck because a level 4 played me (a level 2) and we lost. Top eleven needs to fix this ASAP. I am tired of friendlys being scheduled and not knowing about them until my important match is coming up. People should have to accept the friendly match at a time that works for them as well.

Huh?

The team that is challenged to the friendly isn't suppose to lose conditioning, morale, or get injured. Nor do they earn any blue, red or green packs.
    Cat Harrison and Ricardo82 like this.
    Edward FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    Cup: ?

K Vegas FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    CU: ?

Tarcanes92's guide to adding seats to your stadium
    Tarcanes92's collection of Nordeus official articles that explain the game

Banned
    So many days have passed by but the confusion still prevails...

I think TOP11 should again POP UP the rules of new friendly when we log into the game......

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yes, only the initiator will gain or lose from a friendly, the challenged Team has no changes either way.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Your players will have no effect from the match. Your friends can schedule you for friendlies all they want, and nothing will happen to your players. They must be tired from staying up all night watching the world cup

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought