Thread: Young academy

Young academy

Hello everyone,
    Have you noticed any advantages of the young players who come from your young academy? We all agree that it is unfair to pay so much tokens for them, but did you try these young players in the game? In your opinion, is it possible to build a strong team, mostly with players from your own academy (perhaps with some power training)?

I really like those academy players and I'm starting to build up a team just made of them.
    In my current squad there are already 4 players from the youth academy and there will be more soon ;-)

Here the 4 players I've mentioned above:

Note: I've changed the Names and Nationalities of 3 of them.
    (Just Quintero I haven't changed (yet))
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

They can also be a good way to convert tokens to cash for those that need to buy bank loans. I've always got more in the market per token for my token academy players than I would get from the bank. At least that's my experience but maybe its just me. :s

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Marco View Post
    I really like those academy players and I'm starting to build up a team just made of them.
    In my current squad there are already 4 players from the youth academy and there will be more soon ;-)

Here the 4 players I've mentioned above:

Note: I've changed the Names and Nationalities of 3 of them.
    (Just Quintero I haven't changed (yet))
    Are there any advantages to players from the academy toward younger players that you purchase from the transfer market?

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    They can also be a good way to convert tokens to cash for those that need to buy bank loans. I've always got more in the market per token for my token academy players than I would get from the bank. At least that's my experience but maybe its just me. :s
    Yes, I know that.
    I also do so but I think do you noticed anything special in players from the academy. If you've tested them in your games

I've not got anything much to contribute.

I've only tested 1 x 18 token player who trained fast but performed average. So sold.

Got a DMC from the Academy in training just now but I won't try him in games until next season or if I get a big enough lead in the league. So no idea what he's like yet. Sorry.

Until now, every player I took over from my youth academy trained very fast and played pretty well in all 3 competitions.
    In addition to that, they don't cost you money so you can spend it on other things like stadium etc.
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Thank you for your answers!
    I'll try to build my team with players mostly from my youth academy. This will be interesting

They can be interesting players

Here some exemples in my 3* team, i still have more 3 but not many games played.

Young academy-image.jpg Young academy-image.jpg Young academy-image.jpg Young academy-image.jpg Young academy-image.jpg Young academy-image.jpg
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!