Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Tornado88

Thread: Starting back at lvl 1

Apprentice

Starting back at lvl 1

good evening everyone, at the moment im playing at level 15,top of the league and generally still enjoying the game.
    how many of you have had enough of your team and started back at level 1? what level were you on when u gave up? and what were your reasons? Quite interested to know. thanks.

I stopped playing roughly a year ago after putting so much effort and (free/earned) tokens into the game to get beaten by a load of inactive teams at level 13.

Tried to get my account deleted without success to start back at level 1 but since returning have carried on with my (still) level 13 team. Will see how this season goes before deciding whether to stick with it or restart at level 1.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    We gave up on an alt account because of time, level 9 but with great trophies, just 1st and 2nd in cl and league. Now we started again and is the best team we ever had so far.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Apprentice
    I'm enjoying the success at the moment but I know it's going to get harder as we go up the levels.if or when I decide to start all over again at level 1 I think I will definitely try a different method.