Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Siddharth Shanker Singh
  • 1 Post By gogs67

Thread: Tempted by a youth player

Rookie

Tempted by a youth player

I just got my latest batch of youths through and one is a 24 token ML/AML with 67 quality (4* at my level). I'm just past the halfway stage of my league season, and out of both cup competitions.

I already have two AML but one has performed badly all season and his contract is running out so will most likely be sold. I only ever signed one youth player before, who has gone on to be the bedrock of my team after I tanked a season and is one of my most consistent performers. I am seriously tempted with this one, but not sure if it's worth the 24 token spend halfway through the season. Any advice?!

Banned
    If you have some rest packs saved then you can buy him...

But at this time of the season you can easily recruit a 5 star fast trainer for much less tokens......
    Last edited by Siddharth Shanker Singh; 07-15-2014 at 11:52 AM.
    grubi125 likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Farfromtilidie View Post
    I just got my latest batch of youths through and one is a 24 token ML/AML with 67 quality (4* at my level). I'm just past the halfway stage of my league season, and out of both cup competitions.

I already have two AML but one has performed badly all season and his contract is running out so will most likely be sold. I only ever signed one youth player before, who has gone on to be the bedrock of my team after I tanked a season and is one of my most consistent performers. I am seriously tempted with this one, but not sure if it's worth the 24 token spend halfway through the season. Any advice?!
    Youth players and 'tanking' go hand in hand, it's a good way to build a decent team for next to nothing, and you end up with loads of greens/reds/blues.

If you intent to chase promotion season after season then it's probably not a great idea to spend 24 tokens on a player who just doesn't keep up with the increase in quality compared to just buying a cheap older better replacement every season!
    Cat Harrison likes this.