Like Tree7Likes
  • 3 Post By Siddharth Shanker Singh
  • 2 Post By Cat Harrison
  • 2 Post By Cat Harrison

Thread: Period of auction

Famous

Period of auction

Can anyone advise what the factors determine the period of auction on selling players?

From my experience, the period of auction of my players varies from about 1 hour to within 3 hours. But I also found long period of auction of 3.5+ hours in the market.

Thanks.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    Can anyone advise what the factors determine the period of auction on selling players?

From my experience, the period of auction of my players varies from about 1 hour to within 3 hours. But I also found long period of auction of 3.5+ hours in the market.

Thanks.
    The period of auction depends upon the number of players in the auction at that time...

If there are less players in the auction then the period of auction will be big...If there are more players in the auction then period of auction will be small...

This is the reason when you sell your players near the server reset time they have big period auction time...

And when you sell your players at peak time they have small period time of auction......

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I think higher price means longer auction sometimes too.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I think higher price means longer auction sometimes too.
    No No No......

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Well, I say this, because of players that I have had to list multiple times. When I raise the price to maximum, the auction time is long.. three hours or more. But at minimum, less than a couple hours. I think also at the same time, it depends on what is available in the list.. if there are many or few of what you are listing.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]