Thread: Draws Driving me mad

Draws Driving me mad

Draw, Draw, Draw, Draw

Last season went through the full season unbeaten although i got 10 draws all against the lower end of the league teams chop n change formation and guess how my season kicks off yes another f**king draw lol although im dominating the majority of thes games

Apprentice
    i got this since 2 patches ago. seems they put in some mercy mode to curb down winning teams
    Solo on Android - No friends, no manipulations, no scout players , minimal spending

4 time League Winner
    3 time Cup winner

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Honestly I don't know what to say but you are not the first one who is complaing about this, but maybe you did something wrong :-s

Your formation was same, also their moral, condition was good?
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

What exactly can you do wrong?? Moral and condition always good formation always different maybe i should just match other teams formation going forward.

It's seems the game engine is useless. are result predetermined before kick off because no matter what im doing now nothings working
    rant over lol

Im on level 12 now and i've never drawn so many games since i've played his thing