Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Thorsten Nau
  • 1 Post By lashawn246810

Thread: What's up with your Match making

What's up with your Match making

Hey there,
    this is a question to nordeus. What's up with the matchmaking. Since a lot of games ( Lv 12 ) i always loose my games in case of penaltys. My straddle is on normal and i get a lot of red cards.
    I think it's time to play without tokens. I will gp and safe my money cause new players didn't act very well.

Greetings from germany
    Cat Harrison likes this.

No answer? Another 2 games with red cards . The last one was CL . Why am i getting so much red cards. I'm playing normal, not hard. I paid a lot of money and want to have a Statement from any admins.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    You are not likely to get a statement from them, but you never know.

One of my goals each season is to get no reds on my BvB, I've managed it a couple times.

Do you use a lot of arrows? I find some players don't respond well to arrows. Also I find a 2* vs. a 6* will make both sides more likely to get a card, though there are exceptions. Having it on normal, isn't the only thing, some people don't get cards with it on forceful, so look at the players that don't get cards and see what they have for attributes & orders and look who does get booked and see if they are much different. I have an idea of how I want the various roles and try to add points to get them closer to that.

As far as penalties go, I usually choose the guys with the best finishing & shooting, and guys with the SA. Even a GK can take penalties!
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Apprentice
    seems your angry with the game how about you vent your feeling inside the vent thread #3. Here is a link
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...hread-3-a.html
    Gintaras Račas likes this.