Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Buffs Mad

Thread: Hidden attributes...

Hidden attributes...

Is their such a thing in this game?

Curious to know as i have a 30 star rated player in my side and i'm currently a level 1 manager, yet he seems to assist often (usually for my other forward's goals) but rarely scores himself, or is their something i could do to improve his goals to games ratio?

There are a lot of things in this game that we don't understand, and this is one of them. It also could be the way your tactics are set up. If I had to guess I would say he is your striker and you use attacking midfielders in your formations. Either way if he is getting lots of assists there is no need to sorry because you are still getting goals

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Assists are good, by definition there's a goal at the end of them. So it really depends whether he's actually good at assists or its a few assists. And if you are getting enough team goals (or not) then thats what matters.

I'm sure there are a few managers who have let go players because they didn't have enough in their goals column and then saw team goals fall after the sale.....I did.

PS Just label all the things that we don't know/understand with a tag marked Performance Factor - then its just 1 unknown.