Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Richard Fischbacher
  • 1 Post By Buffs Mad

Thread: training

Sankt Peter Bei Graz, Steiermark, Austria, Austria

training

Hi guys,

I'm playing the for a week now and I have a question about the effectivity of training.
    With 22 players in my Team I train them after the match all down to ~60% health(dont know the english word for ^^).
    And I manage to get like 25-30 ability points which means i only get 2 points of quality per season.
    Can that be right or am I doing sth wrong?

thanks

Banned
    Higher the player value higher the training speed......
    That's why some managers buys only high valued player so that the player can remain 5 star for some seasons...

Sankt Peter Bei Graz, Steiermark, Austria, Austria
    this means a player of quality 20 trains faster than a player of quality 15?
    Or what do you with player value ?^^

Players have a Market Value which is used in the Transfer Market. Thats the value talked about rather than quality.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    You will always have a better chance of finding faster trainers if you go for youth players!, finding Norgens is even better!, to find them look for a youth player with a high price tag as said before!, he does not have to be 5*!, look at the name of the player and the club he comes from, if they are a silly name like DOG FC, USLESS FC, V.GOOD etc then you have found one, also look at buying HOT PROSPECTS aswell as these tend to produce quality players that are a little older say 20-23.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Rookie
    You can also find a scoring machine even he is not a fast trainer. He can always get more sp with mom awards. I got a striker that I bought 2 seasons ago with 5 star and now he is still 5 star. He is not a fast trainer, I bought him at only 422k when he is 25years old.