Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By DaviesEd
  • 1 Post By Potemy

Thread: Idiotic Game System

Angry Idiotic Game System

My main bugbear with this game is the completely idiotic system regarding inactive players. For the past three seasons at least now (am currently lvl 5, have been promoted every season) my league has been over half full of teams with about three players in position, and consequently there is no point in playing the game as it just becomes an AI-bashfest. Why are inactives not removed from the game? There should be a two-week cut-off - after that, the team is reset, and can be taken over by another player. As it is, the game is being ruined by its own design...
    dimdim1, skelly and Rapyer like this.

Dreamer
    I have to agree with this. There must be ghost teams littering the leagues at all levels, I suspect less so at the higher levels, by that time the managers are addicted.

2 weeks may be a little short, some people have a 2 week holiday.

Dreamer
    the better thing that idiot programmers of Nordeus have to do is very simple.
    check the inactive players and put them all in the same league,and then the active players in the same league.

Common sense that nobody has in this company

i agree too......last season div 2 i had 1 active player,won 25 games goals 121 against 5,not one opposing manager watched their game.... this season my average player is 29 compared to my opponents averaging between 13-19......where's the challenge?
    i have a friend who won league 1 and he only played the last 6-7 games!

there are lots of idiotic settings and issues in the game. one and the biggest of them is the ability to allow your friends to be "spectators" in your matches which gives you possession bonus. last league I played against 5-6 players who where friends from the same country and they always were available on their friend's games which gave them a big and unfair advantage. usually new players that are also friends in real life, registered on the same time can see each other, while players that want their friends support and registered on different times - can't enjoy this benefit. its a big unfair situation - but we can't change it.

I'd like to see that 2% possession bonus be removed from the game, not very realistic but I do agree with the 8% bonus for managers turning up to watch their live games and the 5% "home advantage" to make home advantage count on this game.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    If they are inactive for more then 70 days they will be removed.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

70 days is too long IMO. It should be reduced to 60 to start with.
    skelly likes this.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3