Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By kynan

Thread: Is it worth buying a scout player now?

Question Is it worth buying a scout player now?

Hi guys! I just reached my 3rd Champions League final in 5 seasons and I have yet to win one! I will be playing a team who I had in my group who I beat 2..1 away and lost 1..0 at home so I don't have a advantage! I have never brought a "scout" player but I do have 5 6 star players in my starting 11 because I signed them just one level away from level 6
    I have always wanted to invest in one scout player to be my main guy and there is a striker 22 years of age with the one on one ability so he would be perfect only problem is the season ends in 3 games so is it worth it?

he would obviously help my cause for champions league success but should I buy a scout at the start of next season instead?

thanks in advance for any help!

Rookie
    I've never really bought one actually, my players were all almost one level away from 6 stars.

If you buy tokens then get him if he really Serves your needs. if you only get tokens from offers and daily tokens then I wouldn't recommend it.

My brother is in level 5 his attackers was Technically good but not that good in game he bought a scout player but was the same as the others for 3 matches he scored only 1 goal.

If you really wanna buy him I guess you should buy one with only 1level away from 7stars so you can have him next season with 6stars.

And My best wishes for your match .

Quote Originally Posted by Mohammad Kassab View Post
    I've never really bought one actually, my players were all almost one level away from 6 stars.

If you buy tokens then get him if he really Serves your needs. if you only get tokens from offers and daily tokens then I wouldn't recommend it.

My brother is in level 5 his attackers was Technically good but not that good in game he bought a scout player but was the same as the others for 3 matches he scored only 1 goal.

If you really wanna buy him I guess you should buy one with only 1level away from 7stars so you can have him next season with 6stars.

And My best wishes for your match .
    yeah the striker is level 5 well 49 so only one away! but obviously if the game loves me they will give me another striker at the start of the new season! and he could be a 7 star! or that might be being greedy! I only get tokens through offers and daily ones so yeah and thanks!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Mariner View Post
    yeah the striker is level 5 well 49 so only one away! but obviously if the game loves me they will give me another striker at the start of the new season! and he could be a 7 star! or that might be being greedy! I only get tokens through offers and daily ones so yeah and thanks!
    Weird question how can a Scout player be level 5 I guess you mean level 6 ?
    or that's a player who is going to be a Scout player from the transfer market ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mohammad Kassab View Post
    Weird question how can a Scout player be level 5 I guess you mean level 6 ?
    or that's a player who is going to be a Scout player from the transfer market ?
    Sorry I meant level 6! but he will be level 5 next season just one away from 6 again.

Rookie
    Sorry I meant level 6! but he will be level 5 next season just one away from 6 again.
    Yea , Get him and Much good luck

Dreamer
    Hi guys! I just reached my 3rd Champions League final in 5 seasons and I have yet to win one! I will be playing a team who I had in my group who I beat 2..1 away and lost 1..0 at home so I don't have a advantage! I have never brought a "scout" player but I do have 5 6 star players in my starting 11 because I signed them just one level away from level 6
    I have always wanted to invest in one scout player to be my main guy and there is a striker 22 years of age with the one on one ability so he would be perfect only problem is the season ends in 3 games so is it worth it?

he would obviously help my cause for champions league success but should I buy a scout at the start of next season instead?

thanks in advance for any help!
    If you are thinking of buying a scout just for that one game,I wouldn't do it. He's just gonna lose a star and value in a couple days. Buy a much better one that you can play for 3/4 seasons when the new season starts. Good luck mate.

Don't do it.

If you want to bring a scout in, do it on Sunday, then you will have a full season to get the benefits of his scout status.

At the moment, you will have 3 days before he falls down to 5 star - where he will just then blend into your team if you were able to get high 5 stars at the start of next season.

Get the scout on Sunday when the new season starts. That way you will get a whole seasons worth of benefit rather than a couple of days. To me getting a scout now would be a massive waste of tokens
    Mohammad Kassab likes this.