Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: That SAD feeling...

Banned

That SAD feeling...

I was just sitting and watching all the NORDEUS GENERATED player being UNSOLD or being recruited for 1 TOKEN...

But I didn't had the money to buy them...The only player that I bidded for had a bidding war...My BAD LUCK...But luckily I got him...

Wished I had the money or TOKEN then I would have recruited them all for only 1 Token......

Yeah I don't have the money either Its what happens when I miss out on all that Cup money last season

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Rookie
    Ya surprisingly there's a lot of Nord gen player today but I don't have the money $$$

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There always are a lot on the first day

RETIRED

Rookie
    I do my best to buy them and I get 2 but my cash......
    negative 3.5million! Don't know how to recover it in7days

Banned
    The SAD part is that today you can get them for 1 TOKENS any other day they will cost you a lot of TOKENS and MONEY......

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    The SAD part is that today you can get them for 1 TOKENS any other day they will cost you a lot of TOKENS and MONEY......
    Were all crying right there with you

RETIRED

I picked up 2 for a total of 3 tokens (one I spent 2 tokens on only because someone bid before me in initial round, and I bid in 1st knockout to secure it). Another I bid on turned into a bidding war so I dropped out. I have plenty of tokens, but don't like wasting them.

On another note, I haven't seen any Nordgen wingers, and that's the main position I want to buy.

Quote Originally Posted by ninjaa View Post
    I picked up 2 for a total of 3 tokens (one I spent 2 tokens on only because someone bid before me in initial round, and I bid in 1st knockout to secure it). Another I bid on turned into a bidding war so I dropped out. I have plenty of tokens, but don't like wasting them.

On another note, I haven't seen any Nordgen wingers, and that's the main position I want to buy.
    How can you tell if they are Nordus created? I have picked up 3 pretty expensive young players! so I hope they are aha

Quote Originally Posted by The_Mariner View Post
    How can you tell if they are Nordus created? I have picked up 3 pretty expensive young players! so I hope they are aha
    There is a thread on this subject here: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...en-player.html

Basics are that the name of the team they belong to when being sold is a generic name like those that bot teams typically have. After you win the auction, when you check your mail and click on the name of the team purchased from, it will be unable to show info for the team.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast