Page 53 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast
Like Tree1940Likes

Thread: Season 56

League: Buffs FC successfully Park the Bus against the bottom Club with a 3-0 win away.

Opposition played 3W-4-1-2 with DMC in goal and the Buffs went 4-1-2-3W-0 and got 20% possession. Buffs Mad forgot to change to Def. Counter. but did so after 20 mins. Engine gave the Buffs lots of midfield and defensive mistakes but stil got plenty of last defender tackles.

Goals: Baxter (11, 43), Gemmill (51).

a moment of glory, first time this season i go top of the league , after the 1st drew vs the 12th,but for now positive is the 4 point gap to the 5th (it's one game in my favour) for the cl, but the league will be decided Friday n Saturday when i play the 4th n the 3rd. The 3d is in good shape, along with me the strongest, the one who was leader till now I'm sure will struggle staying top 4 . tomorrow play the 9th,but active manager too n just 3 points to promotion, so he will fight for sure. But today Good day

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Season 56-tabel.jpg

Season 56-3ast-4.jpg

Wish me luck!!
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie

We've done it!

For the first time EVER, The Chimera have reached the Champions League Final. It's also the very first time we've made it to any final too, so I am so stoked to have that happen! We drew 1-1, a late goal from Rodriguez (It was also his first Goal for The Chimera since signing him 2 days ago) helped up keep our Undefeated Streak going and now The Chimera have gone 34 Games without a loss. It was indeed a very quiet match, but the fact of the matter is, The Chimera have reached the Champions League Final, I'm overjoyed by this outcome and I'll be looking to capture my first Champions League Title.

League; Another fantastic moment for us - Crushed 10th Place 7-1 and still continue League Dominance by 14 Pts. What that means, ladies and gentlemen, is The Chimera have won their second League Title Back-To-Back! All in all, it's been a great day for me and the boys. Now we have a shot at the Champions League, I'll be focusing on that now. Thank you all very much for your support, I hope we'll be able to seal a Double this Season.

League Table (Some Games haven't been played, but that makes no difference);
    Season 56-league-6-standings.jpg

I'd also like to see my Team's current Stats and their History. As you can see, I've been in First Place since Day Nine.

Season 56-team-info-stats.jpg

Season 56-team-history.jpg

Until next time!
    Last edited by Simon 'Pasta' Creegan; 08-20-2014 at 02:42 PM.

Played the 2nd leg of Cup match after tying 1-1in the first leg, B.A. Everton was searching for a victory to advance to the Championship. Behind a solid defense an 2 early goals, B.A. Everton advanced to play for the cup!

I also had a league match. My current position in the table is 2nd, 2 points behind the first place squad. After the team in 1st place already won their game, it was a must-win game for B.A. Everton if they want a chance to win the league title.
    Unfortunately, I missed this game do to work, but we dominated the match on our way to a 7-0 victory.

Rookie
    Leauge-leading (League WINNERS) Academy FC traveled to FC Egyptiano (6th place) today in a league matchup. Academy FC set out a squad of subs and reserves, preserving their starters for the Champion's League matchup looming this afternoon. After a slow start, Pavel Bochev found the net for Academy FC in the 43rd minute. In a mostly uneventful match, (Acadmey FC controlled 75% of possession), Salvatore Boniardi found the net in the 82nd minute, and that's how the match ended.

This puts Acadmy FC at 64 points (79 GF, 6 GA) and ensures that they win the league. They are 12 points clear of 2nd place with only 3 matches left to play. Subs and reserves will begin seeing much more action for league play as Academy FC are in the Cup final, and (as noted above) still alive in the Champion's League!

Rookie
    As mentioned above, Academy FC hosted the 2nd leg of the Champion's League semi-final this afternoon. With the starters rested, Academy FC came out in a 4-5-1V formation, countering the 4-4-1-1 puut out by Temmy FC. Academy FC found the back of the net in the 20th minute, with a goal from recenly signed Thomas Lorenz. 13 minutes later Samadov found beat the keeper off the post to put AFC up 2-0. Two yellow cards followed for different players from AFC before half time. In the 61st minute, Temmy FC pulled a goal back, and then equalized four minutes later. AFC scored again in the 80th minute to go up 3-2 (and bring the teams tied 5-5 on aggregate as the first leg was a 3-2 victory for Temmy FC). As extra-time loomed, AFC pushed for another goal but it couldn't be had. The first half of extra-time was slow, as neither team wanted to give up goal. However, AFC came out hard at the start of the second extra-time and scored in the 106th minute. They kept the lead until the final whistle, and advance to the CL final, 6-5 on aggregate.

Goals: T. Lorenz (20), E. Samadov (33), B. Nguessan (61), B. Satelle (65), D. Manga (80), C. Clemmence (106).

We do advances to the CL final with a 3-2 (3-2) aggregate victory over Jeep FC, despite he moved his match to 2:00 and watched the match.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Too many rant works for me this morning, FB blocks me from chatting for a month, then Genie lost to Sam Stosur, 6-2 6-2.

Now more rants, Perfect Tactics could only beat Slankers FC 6-0, despite winning the first leg 10-0 with all the missed shots. Aggresion rates have also been increased for us, and the man of the match gets an 8 rating.

Grigor Dimitrov's 75th minute strike earns us Goal Machine Level 3 achievement, Slankers FC's defender Aang Ohorella knocks himself out in the 50th minute.

The team has accepted the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge from our rival last season Barca Angel, and will pass this challenge on to an active FPL team Mo's Cheerleaders.

Goalscorers: Guzman 14' 17' Bilodeau 42' 77' Dimitrov 75' Scarpa 59'

Perfect Tactics has launched their jersey for the Champions League final tomorrow:

And away jersey for next season:

Last edited by pnr8555; 08-21-2014 at 04:49 AM.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Famous
    League day n CUP update

Winning Eleven (level 3)..A match cost our team the title...what a joke.. We played at Home with the bottom team who we demolished away game 7-0 1st leg.. and u know what...our team with full energy draw 1-1 at home...and HOW? It is more funny, we scored very early of the game..mins 7th..then at mins 23th his GK has injured.. he did not have sustitutes..I had 5 frens supported me...he played with 10 men but consider without GK and we did not even score 1..his team even got stronger and leveled with us no matter what we tried...
    Now we are going down 1 point to the leader..instead of leading 1 point...Nordeus..u really need to improve of your game...the Treble hunt is going to over for us..hic...we are also in the final of CL n CUP too..so painful..huhuhuhu...

Page 53 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast