Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By Mohsen Moghim
  • 5 Post By Siddharth Shanker Singh
  • 1 Post By Mohsen Moghim

Thread: T11BBaFM: can a career be deleted and reset?

T11BBaFM: can a career be deleted and reset?

hi. I hav a question. During the local voting for the local committee in my country I was not able to play be a football manager for months. And that cause my team to go old and lose lots of players and chances. And as of now my team only has 13/14 players and most of them will retire too. As I live in Iran, a country that does not have any credit card services, and that makes me unable to buy token and buy players and stuff, is there a way to reset my mode to zero or even delete and start over like I have just started it? and maybe carry the money and token s I have on the current one? please answer. I love this game but my current mode is ruined.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohsen Moghim View Post
    hi. I hav a question. During the local voting for the local committee in my country I was not able to play be a football manager for months. And that cause my team to go old and lose lots of players and chances. And as of now my team only has 13/14 players and most of them will retire too. As I live in Iran, a country that does not have any credit card services, and that makes me unable to buy token and buy players and stuff, is there a way to reset my mode to zero or even delete and start over like I have just started it? and maybe carry the money and token s I have on the current one? please answer. I love this game but my current mode is ruined.
    Just go to the option : Club seeking manager and take over a lower level team bro...You will carry your TOKENS and BOOSTER but you will lose your money......But this option is only available on Computer not on mobile......

And if you want to restart fresh create another FB account or don't login in TOP11 from your current account for 70 days...
    Last edited by Siddharth Shanker Singh; 07-27-2014 at 09:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Just go to the option : Club seeking manager and take over a lower level team bro...You will carry your TOKENS and BOOSTER but you will lose your money......But this option is only available on Computer not on mobile......

And if you want to restart fresh create another FB account or don't login in TOP11 from your current account for 70 days...

Thanks. I just switched to a new club as you mentioned.