Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Matteo de Clemente

Thread: Jump Promotion for league

Jump Promotion for league

Today , new season started and I found something wired happen to my three friends, they are supposed to be play in Level 8 however , they have been assigned to level 9. Can anyone Explain me why it happened? Thank you so much

Hi,Your friends may have been relocated in an upper league (as it often happens in Eurepean Leagues when a team is radiated for bankruptcy and a vacancy must be covered).

Many teams are abandoned,become bot-Robot,illegal teams or tank the season.So there's a minor number of available teams for building groups of a certain level (let's say 9),in next season,and it's difficult to create bot-robot teams at higher levels

So there's a relocation of some 8 level available teams in level 9 to complete groups in level 9. Level 8 vacancies are covered by 7 level (chain) teams relocation and /or bot-robot teams.

At level 1 ,nearly all teams are robot,since their creation is easy (very poor quality that you have to increase season by season).

At level 15 you should also hope to have a league with all your friends without Robot,otherwise,if you have no friends, you should easily be relocated.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Matteo de Clemente View Post
    Hi,Your friends may have been relocated in an upper league (as it often happens in Eurepean Leagues when a team is radiated for bankruptcy and a vacancy must be covered).

Many teams are abandoned,become bot-Robot,illegal teams or tank the season.So there's a minor number of available teams for building groups of a certain level (let's say 9),in next season,and it's difficult to create bot-robot teams at higher levels

So there's a relocation of some 8 level available teams in level 9 to complete groups in level 9. Level 8 vacancies are covered by 7 level (chain) teams relocation and /or bot-robot teams.

At level 1 ,nearly all teams are robot,since their creation is easy (very poor quality that you have to increase season by season).

At level 15 you should also hope to have a league with all your friends without Robot,otherwise,if you have no friends, you should easily be relocated.
    Thank you so much for your information , I really appreciate

In my past 12 seasons, I was allocated in mixed leagues for 3 or 4 times.

In the last season, my team & 3 friends (all are level 11) were allocated to a league mixed with level 12 and 11 teams. This is a tough and interesting season. The performance of the top 12 teams are close. I am satisfied that my team greatly improved since late 1st half of the season and eventually became the only level 11 team promotede.

BTW, except last season, the number of higher and lower level teams are even in my other seasons in mixed league.

Hi,this mechanism comes from Cup competition: in Cup,draws are made by quality level,and not championship level.
    I'm a level 15 player and I've a 94,2 quality level,so I'm facing a 17 Cup competition (facing 16 and 17 level teams with a quality similar to mine).

So I weren't the leader of a friend group of level 15, I also should have been relocated in some 16 or 17 level championship.

Maybe your friends team quality was compatible with the average quality of THAT (all is relative) 9 championship that needed an integration,while all level 9 championships compatible with your average quality were completed.

Try to get constantly improved in your team status,infrastructures....,if you think not only like a trainer,but like a manager,this game should give you match more interests...