Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Aggression factor increased or just Nordeus Engine trolling..

I have been playing hard tackle in all the teams for the last 3 seasons, and i dont see nothing diferent, maybe a higher number of tackles made only.

Cards like injurys i think are just random, sometimes you get tons of them, while other time you dont get any.

In my team A a Z FC i got already 9 injurys but only one yellow card in 6 games.

In my main team i got only 1 injury but 3 yellows and 1 red in 5 games.
    Pete Cresswell likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Well since I get a card per match almost always now I might as well set tackling to hard. Don't see it making things any worse.
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

I play hard tackling, full pitch pressing almost always. If my team gets cards its my MCs that get them.

Last season I had 20 yellows and 1 red in total although it felt like I had more. This season I have had 1 yellow only. Tomorrow I could get 4 yellows and 2 reds but it won't mean that the code has been tweaked to screw me over (although it could have been.

Simply put, if cards and injuries stop me enjoying the game then I'll stop playing it. No one can force me to spend more than I want and I'll never want to spend more than I get in entertainment value.

People are far too quick to jump on the latest bandwagon imo.

And tbh its making the Forum unattractive. So I'll just lurk and wait and see if it improves.

aiuto

ciao a tutti chi mi puo' aiutare?...da questo nuovo campionato non riesco ad avere piu possesso palla come mai? ed ho pure una qualita' maggiore alle altre squadre e al massimo mi trovo con solo il 20& di possesso palla...
    BeckStar likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario Ongarello View Post
    ciao a tutti chi mi puo' aiutare?...da questo nuovo campionato non riesco ad avere piu possesso palla come mai? ed ho pure una qualita' maggiore alle altre squadre e al massimo mi trovo con solo il 20& di possesso palla...
    Your playing formation is set up illegally. The game automatically gives you 20% possession if you do that.

La tua formazione gioco è impostato illegalmente. Il gioco ti dà automaticamente il 20% di possesso se lo fai.

http://forum.topeleven.com/formation...ion-rules.html
    Cat Harrison and BeckStar like this.

La formazione che utilizzi e una formazione illegale, dovresti avere almeno:
    3 giocatori in difesa (DC/DR/DL)
    2-4esterni in entrambe le fasce . per dire..se hai 4 esterni potresti avere DL DR e AML AMR oppure DL DR e ML MR.. Se ne hai 2 devono essere DL DR / MR/ML oppure AML/AMR
    Almeno 1 ST
    Almenu 1 MC
    Se hai giocatori che non sono in posizione giusta avrai 5% di posesso per ogni giocatore piazzato male.
    Spero di essere stato d'aiuto,ciao.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Solved

Players with arrows make more fouls
    that was the reason since i had 2 blue arrows on my DC guys and also a blue arrow on
    middle MC or DMC
    Got half of the fouls that i would actually get in my last 4 games and my opponent always had more, removed arrows from everyone beside my AMC guy.
    Thanks Cat ;P

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Quote Originally Posted by BeckStar View Post
    Solved

Players with arrows make more fouls
    that was the reason since i had 2 blue arrows on my DC guys and also a blue arrow on
    middle MC or DMC
    Got half of the fouls that i would actually get in my last 4 games and my opponent always had more, removed arrows from everyone beside my AMC guy.
    Thanks Cat ;P
    wow... that' means I'm just f*cked. I usually have red arrows one everyone except MCs and DCs. Guess who're getting the most cards? Yeah, MCs and DCs...

But I will try your advise and take of the arrows!
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    I play hard tackling, full pitch pressing almost always. If my team gets cards its my MCs that get them.

Last season I had 20 yellows and 1 red in total although it felt like I had more. This season I have had 1 yellow only. Tomorrow I could get 4 yellows and 2 reds but it won't mean that the code has been tweaked to screw me over (although it could have been.

Simply put, if cards and injuries stop me enjoying the game then I'll stop playing it. No one can force me to spend more than I want and I'll never want to spend more than I get in entertainment value.

People are far too quick to jump on the latest bandwagon imo.

And tbh its making the Forum unattractive. So I'll just lurk and wait and see if it improves.

I'm the same.
    Always play hard tackling/whole pitch pressing/hard attacking and in 8 games this season I've had one injury and two yellow cards
    It's random and I agree about the conspiracy theorists as well. Tinfoil hats are never a good look, no matter what forum yer on!!!

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Some guys *like* arrows, but not all of them, so it is worth seeing if that is part of it for sure. I think it is related to orders, too.
    BeckStar likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast