Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By tongly45
  • 1 Post By Anna Martyniec
  • 1 Post By dkb2005
  • 1 Post By Alfyan

Thread: What is going on ?!! since Day 1 at least 1 player gets injury every match !!

Dreamer

What is going on ?!! since Day 1 at least 1 player gets injury every match !!

Hi,
    What's wrong with injury ? I get at least one injury everyday and 2 days ago I had 3 injuries !!!!
    What is going on ?!! since Day 1 at least 1 player gets injury every match !!-z1.jpg
    What is going on ?!! since Day 1 at least 1 player gets injury every match !!-z2.jpg
    What is going on ?!! since Day 1 at least 1 player gets injury every match !!-z3.jpg
    What is going on ?!! since Day 1 at least 1 player gets injury every match !!-z4.jpg
    What is going on ?!! since Day 1 at least 1 player gets injury every match !!-z5.jpg
    I used +60 packs in 5 matchs !!

Rookie
    I got 9 injuries for 4 days. That are nothing u can do but u can try buy some strong player as sub

if they aren't important player, sell them all
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

If this is not caused by the factors influencing injuries that are mentioned in other threads, you'll just have to wait for the injuries streak to stop on its own. I had the same situation last season but now it just vanished. Except for one injury that one of my players got half an hour ago during a normal intensity cardio (I was tempted to do some training because all my players' form was 99%).
    All in all, multiple injuries made me more creative with the tactics, having limited player resources
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Rookie
    I've also had one player get injured in each day of the new season . . . it's quite annoying. Two MC (I only have two because of the formation I generally play), and two ST (I tend to play with only 1 anyway, but now I'm down to my 3rd string). So, it has made me spend a good portion of my budget, but I've improved my team with each purchase made.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Dreamer
    well in 5 days I got 7 injures in matchs and 4 during training !! well that's tough

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The beginning of the Season (maybe because more matches with Cup, League & CL for some) seem to be more injury prone (I tend to get a rash at the end of the Season too), certainly you are not alone in getting a bunch of injuries, Sherifon.
    Try to sell some of the less useful or older guys. If a player, no matter how good, gets injured repeatedly (and I've skewed his attributes to no avail) I sell them. Try to rotate out players, and have good bench player backups for key players.
    I will say for the umpteenth time I truly believe players with higher physical stats seem to get injured less.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^ In response to your physical stats theory Cat, my ML (Who has the highest PHY in my team) just got a broken leg and is out for 17 days :P

But yeah I tend to believe that too, despite this
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I too, even though injuries still happen, think I get less overall since all my guys have crazy physical stats (and my facilities besides stadium are maxed out too, which I also think helps, along with never letting them get too tired, etc .)
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    ive just played two games and got seven injuries, which has just ruined my whole season, as i cant afford to get the amount of packs i need
    three players are out for 8 days, this game really sucks!!!