Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By seanmeg

Thread: injuries

injuries

Well here we are day 3 and again I have a player injured that makes 8 in 5 games and what most upsets me apart from having to use more tokens to pay for treatments is that the player I lost to injury is one that I only had back this morning. maybe someone can tell me how I am getting so many player injuries? its not that I am doing anything different to what I was doing in the first 3 seasons. Training the same, tactics the same. You would not lose so many player in a real game of football so why is it happening in the game? Every injury is for 4 to 6 days at a time it is getting to the point where I am running out of players to field a team. Help Please.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    There is another Thread currently about this topic: http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...ery-match.html It has some suggestions.

Try:
    Setting your orders to Normal or Defensive, use no arrows or hard tackle
    Keep building facilities, especially Pitch and Medical.
    Add to physical attributes too.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Cat.
    I have done all of that but it does not seem to make any different still losing players to injuries at one to two a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    There is another Thread currently about this topic: http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...ery-match.html It has some suggestions.

Try:
    Setting your orders to Normal or Defensive, use no arrows or hard tackle
    Keep building facilities, especially Pitch and Medical.
    Add to physical attributes too.
    this was a better thread about injuries Cat lol----Are you f*cking kidding me Nordeus?

Gintaras Račas likes this.