Thread: winning bonus

winning bonus

how does winning bonuses contribute to my teams winning ways. and at manager level 5 what's is the suitable winning bonus should I give to the players

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gomez Nketiah View Post
    how does winning bonuses contribute to my teams winning ways. and at manager level 5 what's is the suitable winning bonus should I give to the players
    depends on the team you are playing and also depends whether silverware are more important to you or being financial sound seasons after seasons

At level 5 you should be able to identify "title contenders" after the first 2-5 games, generally this is how i set my winning bonus

position 1-4 - max bonus
    position 5-6 - 75% - max bonus
    position 7-8 - 50%
    position 9-13 - 25% - no bonus

Obviously some league will have many teams with very close quality so you have to be the judge.

That is assumed you are able to play the game everyday and set it based on your opponent.

But bear in mind League isn't where you make your cash in game, it's CL. try to get to at least SF of every CL and you should have enough cash to buy fast trainer every season
    LV1: League
    LV2: League, CL, Cup
    LV3: League, 3rd in CL
    LV4: League, CL
    LV5: League, CL
    LV6: League
    LV7: League, 2nd in CL

Never use win bonus unless a final, and the money you save from that use to buy expensive fast trainers so you will have a good team that doesn't need to be motivated by money bonuses

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

I think its impossible to give a definitive answer on this. Its there, its an option, use it if you want and decide if you think it works. You are the manager.

@NeoWilson @RJSlow @BuffsMad. thanks