Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Injuries

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Luskin Star View Post
    "Your squad is well rested, looks like a good time for training"

I learnt early on never to train after this message appears on the bottom right hand side of your screen. On 3 successive occasions I gave my boys some light stretching after seeing this message & copped an injury every time. Never again!
    hehe. thanks for the advice. i will look out for this message.

Yea, this season is pretty much BS.
    Maybe some players buy tokens so they can heal their players, so they adjusted the game engine to cause injuries more often.
    I had 3 injuries up until the game an hour ago, then in the game I had 1 player being sent of with a red card after 15 mins in the game (tackling is set to normal) and then 2 succesive injuries, 5 & 6 days (which means 3 forced subs).
    So now I'm waiting for a cup game in 4 hours against a player that is 3 lvls above me, but have too many injuries... no chance.
    Ages of my injured players are: 23 ; 24 ; 2X25 ; 26.
    So I don't think they are THAT old to be injured so much... 2 of the above injured is a player I bought this season, and got injured in his 1st match. Then I healed him and today he's out again, this time 6 days

Same here. got 8 good players out. F**k that. I am really, really close to say goodbye to Top11.
    [ Santos FC ]

Rookie
    Received 10 goals and my best MC out for 6 days in cup match.

My best defender was out for 8 days and when he recovered and was 100%, he played and got injured for 3 days again. The injury system is really messed up at T11. Really pissed off now.

game is starting to get retarded..i really dislike games that have extreme money schemes like this..i will give it a try for another season and if things keep going the way they are, i will just quit..no point of playing..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12