Like Tree7Likes
  • 5 Post By Shahania Tihamiuddin
  • 1 Post By Siddharth Shanker Singh
  • 1 Post By RJSlow

Thread: Weird Bidings

Rookie

Weird Bidings

I used 12 tokens to get 12 five star players in 1 night ..... Luck is unbelievable ......

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shahania Tihamiuddin View Post
    I used 12 tokens to get 12 five star players in 1 night ..... Luck is unbelievable ......
    Don't say it here...If Nordeus is watching then your Good Luck will change into Bad Luck in no time......
    Gintaras Račas likes this.

I'm assuming it was just recently that this happened. When it gets late in the season, there is a lot of managers selling players, but not many that are buying. So in a classic supply and demand case, you can get players for pretty cheap at the end of the season. The situation is reversed at the beginning of the season though, so watch out
    pnr8555 likes this.

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

In the last week thats common, because Sunday they Will have one star less, so it is good strategy If you manage to buy fast trainers or players near the 6th star.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Rookie
    Nordeus saw it my luck went down the drain .... Every single player is injured :/

Rookie
    Exactly what I did ... All the players I bought were 29 quality so it was really easy getting them to 30th quality