Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Losing to much moral every game this season

Losing to much moral every game this season

OK Top Eleven you win and have forced me to quit this season. But can someone please explain why am I losing so much moral every single game this season even when I win? Is it because I have won the league for the last 3 seasons without spending anything? This season is just a waste of time I have used approx 8 moral boosters after every game. I have also watched as many videos as I can just for moral boosters but still need at least 30 to get my team back to full moral.

Anyone else had a season like this where it is impossible to keep moral high without coining?

Banned
    No one here knows why this happens...In fact no one knows any thing about this game...And NORDEUS also never open their mouth because the game is purely cosmetic designed to suck up our money...So their is nothing for Nordeus to speak about...
    Sully likes this.

And Why do you need always full moral?

There isent any diferent playing with 99 or 80%, even 70%, moral only reduce the chance of getting booked! and maybe injurys but that i am not do sure.

I only use Booster whend the player have less that 70-75%
    Gintaras Račas likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Dman2pt you must be playing a totally different game to me, moral makes a huge difference in my players. I'm in my 11th season (won 7 out of 10) every time iv'e had a player start with less than 90% moral they always get a rating of 6 or lower and do nothing in the game.

Looks to me as if Top Eleven have made a lot of hidden changes to try to make us spend more, but greed has just lost them another player.

Morale has become a pita.

I have a player that scores more than he plays, yet when he hits a hattrick in a game and gets MOM, his morale drops from 99 to 85!!

NORDEUS are obviously just trying to suck money out of us with some sneaky changes to the game engine.

and why is it when you buy a new player nearly always you need to spend two blue packs on his morale ??? really he just went to a better team and earned money from the transfer and has low morale ???

Ps my avatar picture is Rowland !!!!!!!!!!!

j arrete pas de le dire que vous ne maitrisez rien et que si nordeus decide que vous perdez , vous perdez ,ils influence les matchs , j ai deja gagné avec 40% de morale contre le 1er et perdu contre le dernier avec le plein de morale , c est du grand n importe quoi , je joue mais je m amuse plus sur ce jeu , je crois que je finis la saison et j arrete

Quote Originally Posted by capitaine crochet View Post
    j arrete pas de le dire que vous ne maitrisez rien et que si nordeus decide que vous perdez , vous perdez ,ils influence les matchs , j ai deja gagné avec 40% de morale contre le 1er et perdu contre le dernier avec le plein de morale , c est du grand n importe quoi , je joue mais je m amuse plus sur ce jeu , je crois que je finis la saison et j arrete
    Hey please write in English here!

(Tu as raison et je pense aussi que Nordeus truque le jeux, mais nous ne pouvons rien faire de le changer parce qu'il y en aura toujours assez de gens qui joue Top Eleven et ils gagnent trop d'argent pour qu'il puisse en nager :P)
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Have you got your orders set to close down whole pitch?, as this causes morale and conditon to run down quicker.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast