Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Reduced training speeds

Reduced training speeds

Are you all experiencing these reduced training speeds when buying 18yr old unplayed players? ive now bought four ideally for next season but none will train as before ,high intensity 3 bar ,practice cardio and stretch and are not filling the skill point bar ie more runs,more greens/reds etc. Ive posted many times about greed/tweaks etc but if these players are not reset/released from these reductions as of next season they will become useless as they wont keep up with the promotion progress and the transfer market would be full of slow trainers/duds and surely finish this game off for good???

Nordeus wanted to slow down power trainers and make them buy more tokens I think
    Philip L. Willis likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Nordeus wanted to slow down power trainers and make them buy more tokens I think
    I think you are correct ,the four 18yr olds i bought were all rated 149+ and within 6-15 skill points of 6*, i really wanted to save their skill points up and have four 5-6 * 19yr old new players for next season. As stated though if training does not quicken i would sell on,adding more slow trainers to the market. Can they not see certain changes make matters worse?
    pnr8555 likes this.

What are their training speeds? I've certainly seen big big variations in training results for any 1 player.

Only NordGen data I have is after achieving 6* - he's averaging 30/60/105 (don't have much info on the 5* rate because he reached 6 before I started recording. )

Quote Originally Posted by seanmeg View Post
    I think you are correct ,the four 18yr olds i bought were all rated 149+ and within 6-15 skill points of 6*, i really wanted to save their skill points up and have four 5-6 * 19yr old new players for next season. As stated though if training does not quicken i would sell on,adding more slow trainers to the market. Can they not see certain changes make matters worse?
    Some 18-20 yos now trains like a 26-29 year olds, or even like an old man's training speed

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

What are their training speeds? I've certainly seen big big variations in training results for any 1 player.

Only NordGen data I have is after achieving 6* - he's averaging 30/60/105 (don't have much info on the 5* rate because he reached 6 before I started recording. )
    Sorry ive not been recording ,just they only 3/4 skill point bar where as ive got 2 skill point per run in the past seasons.

Some 18-20 yos now trains like a 26-29 year olds, or even like an old man's training speed

Agreed my 24-25 yr olds are training at same rate as these new 18yr olds

BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Marco View Post
    Thanks this shows my point my unplayed18yr olds get +80 at best. Your 21yr old +254 and 3 sp's.
    btw great trainer your Suarez
    Mr. Marco likes this.

Yep, your past experience sounds reasonable since the ave for that 6* one I referred to is 195% or nearly 2sp after 3 types of training.

I've got some data on a 5* NordGen (not top value however - decided to take a punt on him). Not looked at numbers properly but he does easily get 2sp after 3 types of training.

Latest results if it helps. But as I said, I don't know if on average its reduced but I can only confirm I see wide variations on the results of each training from 1 session to the next.

PS Hutton is a 5* NordGen and Gemmill is a 6* one - both kindly sold to me by the same 'history unavailable' Club, FC Bright.

Same thing here, I bought one player(DMC) 18 years old. 24 matches only one quality was added?! LOL.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast