Thread: Injury rate increased? Tech help.

Injury rate increased? Tech help.

I've been playing for a while now. I've had injuries here and there in the past. This new season that rate has skyrocketed. I've had 9 injured players so far. I have 5 right now.

Has the rate of injury been increased in recent updates?

If this continues, I will not have enough players to field a team. This will end the game for me. I really hope that this is not some attempt to get players to spend more money on the game. There are enough FB games that are like that now. I've quit them and will quit this one too.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Have you changed orders? ..how you play them as well as opp's orders do seem to affect chance of injury.
    Is your pitch fully upgraded? ..it *does* lower the odds.
    Are you playing tired players? ..they should be green, 90% or more at match start.
    Are your players attribute all weighted to defense or attack? ...they need physical too.

Injuries happen no matter what.. it is part of the game.

Remember it is often cheaper to replace a guy for a token or 5 than spending 15 red packs to fix him, so unless he is a "core" player it is more economical to sell & replace.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Have you changed orders? ..how you play them as well as opp's orders do seem to affect chance of injury.
    Is your pitch fully upgraded? ..it *does* lower the odds.
    Are you playing tired players? ..they should be green, 90% or more at match start.
    Are your players attribute all weighted to defense or attack? ...they need physical too.

Injuries happen no matter what.. it is part of the game.

Remember it is often cheaper to replace a guy for a token or 5 than spending 15 red packs to fix him, so unless he is a "core" player it is more economical to sell & replace.
    I have changed orders. Went from 2 MC's to 2 DMC's. That's it. My pitch is fully upgraded. I do not play them tired and use the 90% benchmark. Recently, because of injury, I've had to play two players at 87%. I try to balance the attributes with at least a 3 point emphasis on the primary attribute. I've been doing this since my second season.

The roster moves you are talking about seem expensive. If I sack an injured player and then spend the amount required to replace him I would likely go broke. I can see sacking a reserve, but not a star player.

Sell. NOT sack.

And as I said, not core players.

15 reds is more than a few Tokens, which is why I tend to think it's cheaper to buy new guys sometimes than fix one that I might not even want next season.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 08-09-2014 at 01:57 AM.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It won't let me sell an injured player. Just tried.

Really? Cause I've done it a hundred times. (at least, I've not really counted. But I have several teams)

Injury rate increased? Tech help.-injury-sale.jpg

The only players you cannot sell are those that are retiring end of season.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 08-09-2014 at 02:19 AM. Reason: pic
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

He was retiring, and injured. You are correct. Just tried it with another and it worked.

BTW, how can you have multiple teams? Just wondering. I've seen the teams looking for managers, but I was afraid to lose my current team.

You would if you did that! I use family members FB accounts. You can also have one on a portable if you select "Let Me Play" and not connect to FB.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks.