• 1 Post By Gintaras Račas
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison
  • 1 Post By Catalin Joel
  • 1 Post By Gintaras Račas

Thread: Price of the players

Rookie

Price of the players

Hello,

could someone explain to me why some players in the transfer are so much lower of cost while some are much expensive ? For example I've just bought 18 years old 4* MC for 200k $. Is there some reason why he is so cheap ? Players like him usually cost 700k$ +

Thanks again

Yeah, the main reason is that he'll train very slow. Just try him in training and you'll see (higher MV, higher training speed). So you kinda failed on this one
    IGOR likes this.
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    But he could still play well, it's just he won't gain skill points as quickly as the higher cost players.
    IGOR likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It depends on the position he plays, what price set by the one who sells the player, etc. But the main reason is that he will probably gain skill points too slow. If you need a player for one season, it's ok he will do the job...unfortunately will not gain many skill points.
    IGOR likes this.

Rookie
    And what is the factor of how fast can he train ? Where can I see it ? Or it is only possible with performing the training ?

It is pretty much only possible to see it when you come to train him- there is no tangible that leads you to any conclusions regarding this.

Rule of thumb is young player/high value= great trainer

Quote Originally Posted by felix11sk View Post
    And what is the factor of how fast can he train ? Where can I see it ? Or it is only possible with performing the training ?
    VALUE. VALUE is the factor. Didn't you read my comment?
    Peter Renn likes this.
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

Quote Originally Posted by CMSpunk View Post
    It is pretty much only possible to see it when you come to train him- there is no tangible that leads you to any conclusions regarding this.

Rule of thumb is young player/high value= great trainer
    My opinion is if u want to waste your time on training a player spend tokens for your academy player. But its better to buy old ones (Don't worry about the money u will earn it fast) because their time for training expired and its time to show what they can really do at their max on the field.

Reason 1: In this game training and taking a player from the academy is a good when u reach level that dont drop stars (because i have tried that and for the youth to gain 80 skill points for 1 season witch is good).
    Reason 2: If u take a player from the youth academy and your stars always drop on every level u will just waste your time for nothing and you will have no success.
    Last edited by IGOR; 08-08-2014 at 10:40 AM.

Server: 107 Team: FC Vardar