Thread: Come back later for more offers

Come back later for more offers

I'm level 6 and since the end of l4 I haven't been able to get any tapjoy tokens. Is this normal? If I click on tapjoy all I get is the message I. This posts header: no daily token and no download app options.

Also since about the same time ago, I've been fin fading the free cash videos are often bugged and I get no money for watching. Any advice on what I should do?

Thanks

By the way I'm playing on ipad

Apprentice
    Load of rubbish isn't it. My tapjoy is Ok but in game the supersonic ads video section I've never ever had a video on it. All it say is none available at this time. Ggggrrrrrr

I just posted the same on a separate thread. I too have the same issues with my iPad. Luckily I also use my iPhone and my Wife's android phone to make the most of my farming options. I think Nordeus just limiting options to make people spend more on tokens.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Well I have a different story where I download tapjoy offer apps, install and run and then,...................Nothing, I mean I don't get the tokens! I would prefer what you have at least I did waste my time d/ling all those apps.

I usually can get 100-200 tokens farmed in a season, this season I have 9!
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.