• 2 Post By RJSlow
  • 2 Post By Gat Manar
  • 1 Post By Pete Cresswell
  • 1 Post By CMSpunk
  • 2 Post By Philip L. Willis
  • 2 Post By Anna Martyniec

Thread: Top11 support BS

Top11 support BS

I was getting back to the game after a break for months and what I had was not the best comeback surprises. My opponent in the Cup had 9 friends supporting him and despite me being the home side with possesion bonus from the fans and me watching the match , I was left humiliated by this weaker side just because of the bonus possesion that his friends gave him.

The rematch was even worse ,when he had 16 FRIENDS supporting him.

Tell me,how is this fair? Is this the way it's going to be from now on? Everyone just adds random people to their friend list in order for them to support him and then do the same thing but reversed? When did top eleven become the game where the one with the most "friends" wins? What a pity

How stupid is this game ??????
    My team is the strongest in the league but I am at the last position !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    All is ok, all tactics, all money, best players..................
    :-(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Stupid organization, stupid rules, I don't understand how is possible...

Rookie
    And I drew a game because his keeper make 4 saves but my keeper done none. Cant Nordeus the troller give him one?

There is a reason why the max is 15% bonus, so that no one can just have 100% possession. As for the match, possession is not everything. You can still win with less possession, so look at other things as to why you lost

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasil Yonov View Post
    he could have even 50, but the max possession rate is +15%

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by RJSlow View Post
    There is a reason why the max is 15% bonus, so that no one can just have 100% possession. As for the match, possession is not everything. You can still win with less possession, so look at other things as to why you lost

Indeed.

The other guy is a level 18 manager, playing in the level 20 cup, meaning he's probably a token buyer who started the season with a 5* (for him) side. He's also managed to get this far in the cup, playing 2 levels up - which is REALLY hard to do, so he's probably a pretty good manager too.

@Vasil, do you have a screen grab of the formations you both used?
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Agree with Pete above, he is probably a heavy token buyer so will have a good team.

Although, it does wrankle me that folk just add people just to get bonus possession, especially when they add 'dummy' accounts just to do so.
    Pete Cresswell likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasil Yonov View Post
    I was getting back to the game after a break for months and what I had was not the best comeback surprises. My opponent in the Cup had 9 friends supporting him and despite me being the home side with possesion bonus from the fans and me watching the match , I was left humiliated by this weaker side just because of the bonus possesion that his friends gave him.

Tell me,how is this fair? Is this the way it's going to be from now on? Everyone just adds random people to their friend list in order for them to support him and then do the same thing but reversed? When did top eleven become the game where the one with the most "friends" wins? What a pity
    Any idea why he has some many friends come and support and you do not?
    Anna Martyniec and Buffs Mad like this.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

Quote Originally Posted by Philip L. Willis View Post
    Any idea why he has some many friends come and support and you do not?
    Exactly, for me it's so simple - if you watch my games, I'll watch yours.
    Buffs Mad and Cat Harrison like this.