Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Farfromtilidie
  • 1 Post By Siddharth Shanker Singh

Thread: Whats going on?

Whats going on?

once again the opposition get an injury and go down to ten men, no support, so not replaced. Again being 2-0 up at the time they come back and draw???? 63%+ possession on both occasions, far superior team as well.

don't give me that rubbish that 10 men can play better than 11.

spoke to friend and he said that the same has happened to him as well in the last few games, in his case the opposition had one injured and one sent off.

I'm not a beginner at this, on level 16, but the way the results have gone this season it will be my last.

On another point that has got my nerves this season is the amount of injuries we get and morale dropping quicker than you can put it up, total dross of players coming out of the youth system and then you have to use tokens to buy them so you can sell them.

I think from my rant it's about time I said goodbye to the game.

Rookie
    Known bug. Basically defend for your life in such a situation!
    Gat Manar likes this.

10 man boost ftw (or should that be draw).

PS. They should sell it in item shop for activation in game. (oops, did I say that out loud XD)

Banned
    You should feel lucky, at least you managed a DRAW......
    Peter Renn likes this.

Banned
    This Sh*t is going on...

Whats going on?-1.jpg

His team goal difference is -1 and on the other hand my team is scoring 4, 5 goals per game...His 5 star players have only just reached the 5 star status...

His team gets a RED card and becomes invincible like TrollMourinho FC...What bugs me more is that after getting the RED card...

1) My team had endless number of shots and surprisingly all were blocked...LoL...Any other day there would have been at least 5+ goals...

2) His GK made 2 saves...

3) I would have lost the game 3-1 after thanks to my GK who made 2 saves in the dying minutes of the game...

Nordeus get your acts together...This is pure BULL*HIT...