Thread: Injured/suspended players v players i have available. Would make a good match

Rookie

Injured/suspended players v players i have available. Would make a good match

one league match yesterday sees another injury with my nordgen midfield out for 6days and another player suspended for buildup of yellow cards in league.

Now it is at the point where my injury bench would probably beat the players i can start in a match.

here is the situation of the two.

Starting team - several players out of position, goalkeepers casually moved to midfield, playing an unused 4-1-3-1-1 formation.

Unavailable players - upto 8, getting close to fielding a full injured squad. Currently sporting 3-1-2-1-1 with an all scout+ midfield and strikeforce. Another yellow or two to a defender and an injury to the goalkeeper in the future would see a top squad.

Please tell me the injurys are going to slow down

hey look on the bright side K Granning is only suspended lol !!!!! I think Nordeus is picking on you and leaving me alone so thank you hun lol Ok I may have jinxed myself now !!!!!!!!!

btw to make you feel good the injury's will slow down !!!!

Its a joke right if you didnt laff you would cry !!!!!!

Ps my avatar picture is Rowland !!!!!!!!!!!

You gotta be kidding me...last season I faced same problem, on the final part of the season when is so important everybody gets injured.