Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By July Fourth
  • 1 Post By July Fourth

Thread: New Jerseys season 2014-2015

New Jerseys season 2014-2015

As i seen today the pre-jersey season 2014-2015 are going to be sell at low tokens.My biggest question is that if Nordeus will release the new jerseys after these 7 days,and if the price of tokens will be the same.Thanks for future answers

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Stay tunned and you will see
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Arsenal needs to be updated for sure. They are supplied by PUMA and not Nike anymore.
    pnr8555 likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Thx for answers,but im so excited to purchase official items very soon,because i dont want to wait much time.
    July Fourth if the ARSENAL jersey must be updated soon,the situation is the same for the rest of the teams?

Most teams in the EPL have slightly different jerseys this year, including Liverpool, so I assume they'll update most of the Jerseys in the store.

Luckily, I can't see any emblems being any different so I'll only have to buy the new jerseys.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Thx for answers,but im so excited to purchase official items very soon,because i dont want to wait much time.
    July Fourth if the ARSENAL jersey must be updated soon,the situation is the same for the rest of the teams?
    I just pointed out Arsenal because of the change of kit supplier/sponsor.
    Sxrenity likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*