Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Would you keep 2. goalkeeper ?

Rookie

Would you keep 2. goalkeeper ?

Hi,

I have quite expensive goalkeeper 700k$, but only with 3*. I consider buying a new one 5*. The question is , would you sell my 1. goalkeeper and buy stronger one or rather keep my keeper as 2. in the team ? thx

Depends on the age/potential of them. You should ideally always have 2 goalkeepers and the strongest one should be in the team with a younger one on the bench that you can train up.

Banned
    At your level money is of prime importance so you can sell your 700$ GK to make money for 2, 3 five star players......
    Peter Renn likes this.

I'd only replace hi if he's giving you a reason to do so. As Sid says cash flow is key at our levels and the longer you can put off spending it the better.

I only keep 1 Goalkeeper, but I always have red packs if he gets injured. Otherwise if I need a backup Goalkeeper I will look to sign a cheap free agent 3*

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

I have always had two keepers, especially when still in the cup or champions league, at times there is not enough recovery period between matches and I will change my whole eleven players.

The only thing is your current GK helping team winning games or he is the reason Why your are not winning?

Quality in this game is not everything, i have a GK in my 3* team, and he as always played as 3*, but he is one of the reasons why my team keeps doing well.

I just give up of having 2 GKs, the sub usually ends not playing many games.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Famous
    Me too..
    I only need 1 GK.. Don't need 2..end of the day, the 2nd choice always become low moral... in fact, I only buy 2nd GK at early of the season just for friendly match to get the blue/red/green pack for other player then I sold him out

I can agree what the other guys above had sayd.

I play with only one keeper since the beginning and i think there is no need for an second. My goaly became injured 1 time in all my seasons till now ( wait. in our next match it will happen because i say this).
    Look to get as much money as you can. So i would sell him fast
    fc tiki taka

Level 13/Season 13

League : 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

Cl : 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12

Cup : 4, 9, 10, 11, 12

Treble : 9, 10, 12

My Team:

Taktika

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast