Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Mr. Marco

Thread: Skills from one season to another

Skills from one season to another

Hello, I would like someone could confirm me if the skills acquired in one season and not leaving them assigned accumulated, are not lost to the next season and you all appear to continue to accumulate more.

Thank you

you do not lose them

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

You will not lose them and I personally keep them until game 3 of the next season before using them as the draws in the cups/CL/league will be more favourable as you will not have such a high average until you assign the points then you will be miles better than the others!!

Beware the cup though, you need to be lucky and resist assigning those points!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CMSpunk View Post
    You will not lose them and I personally keep them until game 3 of the next season before using them as the draws in the cups/CL/league will be more favourable as you will not have such a high average until you assign the points then you will be miles better than the others!!

Beware the cup though, you need to be lucky and resist assigning those points!!!
    I'm sorry but not assigning the skill points doesn't help you getting a better draw in CUP/League or CL.
    Nordeus "sees" the unassigned skill points and takes them into account... ;-)
    Celtic and Peter Renn like this.
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x