Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Worst Server ever?

Worst Server ever?

From my start till now, I'm experiencing some really wierd issues. For exemple:
    My auction list is full of 3 stars players. NO 4 or 5 stars. (Sometime like 2 4 stars appear exceptionally but are like 30 of age)
    Cup is full of kids lol. I'm always the best club and always the highest level.
    Champions league was pretty difficult last season but this season no one is really strong.
    League full of rubbish abandoned teams. No competition. I just try to score as much as I can. I even finished last season with 25 wins.
    Now the most frustrating problem is the transfers one. Why isn't there any 4 or 5 stars players? All my friends transfer lists are full of 5 stars players. Why am I different?
    dimdim1 and Rapyer like this.

You are probably the highest level relative to that server so nobody will want to sell their best players.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Dreamer
    it has no sense what with servers is going on...where is the diffucalty of Nordeus to fix the crapy servers?
    it is just a code to full the market with nice players.
    They dont know how to run their business..No players no tokens..no tokens,no earnings...common sense.

as for july's comment,there are always players to sell when u go to next level..so a 5* for me it's a 4* for my above level..That means that the players is almost useless for my above level,but fine for me.
    Also with most of the leagues with inactive managers that makes the game very boring

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    You are probably the highest level relative to that server so nobody will want to sell their best players.
    Like he said, but if you want some good players try to wake up very sooner in the morning right after maintenance you should find some nices players.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by dimdim1 View Post
    as for july's comment,there are always players to sell when u go to next level..so a 5* for me it's a 4* for my above level..That means that the players is almost useless for my above level,but fine for me.
    Not when you are at the very top level. There is noone above you to sell you their 4* players, so even your 4* players will be useful to you.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

I believe we must be on the same server. Heres the transfer market at the moment.

Worst Server ever?-13-2-13.jpg

How the hell am I supposed to improve my team -.-

Goalkeepers: C Burns, S Clements
    Defenders: A Galliozi, M Owen, S Versacio, R Nurcahyo, R Svendsen, A Corbisiero
    Midfielders: N Ogunkoyo, I Harari, A Butters, J Stefanutto, B Sharpe, T Cahill, K Graham, Y Selliti, S Jones
    Forwards: J Marques, E Simaga, M Mekikov

Quote Originally Posted by llamaz View Post
    I believe we must be on the same server. Heres the transfer market at the moment.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	13-2-13.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	18.1 KB 
ID:	2095

Those players suck!
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by llamaz View Post

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	13-2-13.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	18.1 KB 
ID:	2095

Try to log very sooner in the morning, you should find some 5 stars players.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    Not when you are at the very top level. There is noone above you to sell you their 4* players, so even your 4* players will be useful to you.
    if they dont sell their 4* to get better players how they improve their teams????????????????
    And if u don't sell your 4* how u get new players since the squad has only 22 players???

Also keeping a 4* player the whole season and not selling him in the end its a total crap for next level

Quote Originally Posted by dimdim1 View Post
    if they dont sell their 4* to get better players how they improve their teams????????????????
    And if u don't sell your 4* how u get new players since the squad has only 22 players???

Also keeping a 4* player the whole season and not selling him in the end its a total crap for next level
    What new and better players do you want to get? You are at the very top so there is noone to sell you their reserves. You have to train up your 4* to become 5* to improve your team.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15