Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Gat Manar
  • 2 Post By Siddharth Shanker Singh
  • 1 Post By Gat Manar

Thread: Bad rating despite scoring

Rookie

Bad rating despite scoring

I've noticed this with a few of my players recently, particularly with ones who are having a bad season and play in DMC/MC. They seem to score and yet still get a 6 rating afterwards. I had this a few seasons back with another MC who kept scoring and generally making a big contribution in matches but still ended up getting 6 ratings. Eventually his form turned (started getting 7/8 ratings) and he became arguably my best MF.

Is it best just to persevere with these players when the game is maybe giving them troll ratings like this?

Midfielders are notorious for having bad ratings. If yours continues to score, take it as a positive

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by CMSpunk View Post
    Midfielders are notorious for having bad ratings. If yours continues to score, take it as a positive
    not mine... my mc rating are ALWAYS positive.... one of them is actually with a average of 7.5
    as for my experience, players with low rating are bad players, does not matter if they score time to time.

Banned
    Does scoring goal means that the player played well in the entire game ??? No......

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Does scoring goal means that the player played well in the entire game ??? No......
    exactly... even more... even for the gk where ratings are more "debtable"... once I got a gk with low ratings.. I was not caring about that considering that my team was far the best and most of the matches ended with 0 scores for my opponent.. in the ONLY important match of the season he did an own goal!!! :-) since that moment... I always put on the market players with some negative ratings in a row.

Today, I had a match against the last team in a League table, I won 10:0 and my MC, who I bought just today for 1 token (like a boss lol) scored 3 goals, and got a "7" rating. This is just wrong!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukáš Ledecký View Post
    Today, I had a match against the last team in a League table, I won 10:0 and my MC, who I bought just today for 1 token (like a boss lol) scored 3 goals, and got a "7" rating. This is just wrong!
    why? 3 goals in a semi-fake game is not such a fantastic performance. I mean... I think that goals are just a small part of the rating... it counts more if he give his support to the game... ie: if you set to game on the flanks, your MC does not partecipate to the game