Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Siddharth Shanker Singh

Thread: My Team Doesn't Have 15 Players - What Happens Now?

Rookie

My Team Doesn't Have 15 Players - What Happens Now?

Ok, so I had a couple of players I didn't need and I ended up selling them, to be able to have a decent amount of cash for next season to bolster my ranks. Thing is, I sold one too many and now I only have 14 players, not the required 15 like I should. So, my question is this; What happens now that I don't have 15 players? Nothing? Do I forfeit my games until I have 15 Players? Anyone care to shed some light on my situation? Thanks.

Banned
    Nothing will happen......So keep calm and enjoy the game...

And the minimum number of players you can have in a squad is 14 not 15...

If there will be less players than 14 then at the start of new season nordeus will give you retiring 2, 3 star players as fillers to make 14 players in you squad...

A match in only forfeit if a team fails to come up with 11 players for a match......

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post

If there will be less players than 14 then at the start of new season nordeus will give you retiring 2, 3 star players as fillers to make 14 players in you squad...

A match in only forfeit if a team fails to come up with 11 players for a match......
    Ah, sweet. Thanks! I thought I had enough, so I went to check by trying to sell another player and it said I need 15 to sell/sack more players. Thought I was going to have to forfeit, unless I got a 15th player.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post

No way FREE players, no way... they are too cheap....
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Philip L. Willis View Post
    No way FREE players, no way... they are too cheap....
    LoL...You get free players that will retire next season so you cannot sell and make money out of them...

Plus they are only 2, 3 star......

Idk about you guys, but I have just 15 player's atm and I've tryed to sell another one but system tell me that i can only have 15 player's in total

Quote Originally Posted by Simon 'Pasta' Creegan View Post
    Ah, sweet. Thanks! I thought I had enough, so I went to check by trying to sell another player and it said I need 15 to sell/sack more players. Thought I was going to have to forfeit, unless I got a 15th player.
    Yep, the minimum you need to be able to get rid of 1 is 15....which would take you to 14