• 1 Post By Simon 'Pasta' Creegan
  • 1 Post By Siddharth Shanker Singh
  • 1 Post By Siddharth Shanker Singh

Thread: The Chimera - Champions League Final

Rookie

The Chimera - Champions League Final

So... The Chimera have just played in their very first Champions League Final - The very first Final of any Competition too - and I'd like to give you the run down...

In short;

THE CHIMERA HAVE JUST WON THEIR FIRST EVER CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!!!

We crushed the opposition 2-8!

We opened up the scoring on the 10 minute mark with a brilliant finish from Özil, but took an early scare after Khedira made an error allowing for the opponents to Counter-Attack. Luckily, Buffon was able to tip the shot over the bar and Ramos neutralised the threat from the corner. Shortly after our first goal, in the 13th minute, Klose gets on the Score Sheet with his first of the night. After that, I knew we were in for a really good game. By the end of the First Half, we were up 0-5 with 2 Goals from both Özil & Klose and one from Parraguez.

Just 5 minutes into the Second Half, Klose netted his Hat-Trick and we were now dominating 0-6 and victory was pretty much guaranteed. However, the opposition got a lucky break in the 57th minute and were able to score, making it 1-6. After that, it was very quiet, until the 81st minute when a substitution by the opposition was made and immediately after, they gave away foul. A Free Kick attempt was shut down, but a corner was given. As I had brought Özil off for Bale in the 60th min, I didn't expect much from Beckham. Boy, was I wrong. A stunning Corner gave Klose is 4th Goal of the night and pushed us up to 1-7. In the 86th min, the opposition scored again, this time off a Double Corner, making it 2-7. That was it... Or so I thought. Once again, David Beckham shocked me by rifling in a ripper of a goal from 30 metres out, right on the Final Whistle.

We won the game 2-8 (Best Result of our Champions League Campaign - Best Champions League Result to date, too) and that means The Chimera have not only won their First Champions League Trophy, but they've also won the Double - Both the League Trophy and the Champions League Trophy will be coming back home with The Chimera!

I'd just like to thank everyone on the T11 Forum, who offered me good advice and sound tactics that helped me win the Champions League. I am so very grateful!

Finally, here's the Match Report & Match Highlights for you to see;
    The Chimera - Champions League Final-champions-league-final-result.jpg

The Chimera - Champions League Final-champions-league-final-highlights-part-one-.jpg

The Chimera - Champions League Final-champions-league-final-highlights-part-two-.jpg

I hope Next Season is just as good as this one has been!

Banned
    Great Game...Beating 8-2 in CL final means a lot......

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Great Game...Beating 8-2 in CL final means a lot......
    I know, it feels fantastic. I was freaking out SO much, but I had nothing to worry about. I think it was because it was my first Champions League Final and it would have broken me if we had lost. I don't think I'll worry so much if I make it to another Final. I've won it now. It won't worry about it as much now.

Thanks for your help too!

Banned
    Yeah, you are right...

Your team was far more stronger and you would have won even if you played any formation......

Rookie
    I have a League Game against 4th Place tonight, I'll stick with this Formation, as he's only got a Overall Quality of 37.3. I'll see how it goes. I might have a new Formation here!