Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: No match scheduled and what now?

Post No match scheduled and what now?

I finished 1st on my first league, now there are no matches anymore after Round 26 and nothing still happens.
    I'm not promoted to the other league or there are no matches scheduled anymore. I'm a new player so I don't know alot, can anyone tell me what is this?
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Cat Harrison, cookizzz and RJSlow like this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    First check your fixtures to make sure there is no match. At the end of the season there is sometimes a glitch where it says no more but there is still another fixture!

If there no more matches this season, you can play a friendly or train your players. BUT. I would advise working on the assumption that the Cup match that happens on Day 1 will happen first thing. It is important to not overtrain your guys, and have them set up and ready for a match at the start of the new Season. League won't start right away. You have a couple days of Cup match days before League fixtures start.

The main page http://www.topeleven.com/ has dates of Competitions listed in the right column under the heading Top Eleven Live.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 09-20-2014 at 08:15 AM. Reason: link info
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

you have no more matches for the season, and the new season has not started yet, so there are not any scheduled matches. When the new season starts cup matches will be on the first day. There are plenty of old threads with the entire breakdown, but im about to go to bed and far too tired to find them for you. I apologize, just make sure you don't over train your players, the morale and condition does not reset
    Cat Harrison and Alfyan like this.

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

I'm sure there there are no matches anymore. Also I can't see when Day 1 is, and how should I train my players? 3 Trainings a day?

Quote Originally Posted by Khant FC View Post
    I'm sure there there are no matches anymore. Also I can't see when Day 1 is, and how should I train my players? 3 Trainings a day?
    New season starts tomorrow.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

It is problematic sometimes to not know in advance when you have your match at days 1 and 3. Probably it would be a good idea to generate the cup matches from day 1 between a specific time and communicate this (like between 10:00 and 11:00 AM) to give a small indication at which time your team plays.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yes that would be nice, but right now you just have to assume it will happen first thing and have your Team all ready end of Day 28.

Khant, the best way to train players if you don't want to spend greens (and less reds) is to only train them down to a condition level where they will be fully rested for the next game.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Here in London it is now 2.40am. I would normally be in bed by now, but each season, I stay up until maintenance is finished, on days 1 and 3, just to make sure I know the start times of first games.
    BeckStar and Fc bal op t dak like this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    Here in London it is now 2.40am. I would normally be in bed by now, but each season, I stay up until maintenance is finished, on days 1 and 3, just to make sure I know the start times of first games.
    For me THE Same 👍😊

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast