Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bimal Magar

Thread: My players are gone..

My players are gone..

Hey guys, So I was in a long vacation and couldn't login into facebook to play top eleven and I just logged on today and found out that all my players are gone because of contract renew which i didn't do / didn't know because i was on vacation..
    I had invested alot of money on my team is there any way to get my players back??
    AND IM JUST ONE DAY LATE BECAUSE I WAS STILL ABLE TO RENEW THEIR CONTRACTS YESTERDAY...
    Please help me out
    thanks.

edit : I don't think i'll get them back so just bought 2 players from scouts so yeah..
    Last edited by Bimal Magar; 08-24-2014 at 08:13 AM.

Banned
    Nothing can be done now...Either you are 1 season late or you are confused and missing something......

Because if you were able to renew contract yesterday then you should be able to renew today also......

And for how much time gap you didn't login into Top11...
    Last edited by Siddharth Shanker Singh; 08-24-2014 at 08:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Nothing can be done now...Either you are 1 season late or you are confused and missing something......

Because if you were able to renew contract yesterday then you should be able to renew today also......

And for how much time gap you didn't login into Top11...
    Last time i logged in was 9th july..

here's the screenshot
    http://i.minus.com/jbgYfphBvUDgOz.png
    it's from 23/8 so i suppose it was yesterday but i'm guessing it was the final reminder

And oh ,this is my new team,wasted 100 tokens for two players because I'm in Nepal right now and I have bad server i guess because there are no good players besides old free agents...
    http://i.minus.com/jjFYGk8WYoCDz.png