Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By paul northey

Thread: Fast Trainer

Fast Trainer

Question about them, are all players with market value that are expensive which at my level are around 104-106Mill are fast trainers or there exceptions? Coz I got 2 19yr old players with market value of 105Mill one of them gains quickly the other was rather slow. As in after going thru all 3 training at high intensity one receive skill point and the other didn't and is likely he needs to go thru all 3 trainings at high intensity one more time before gaining a skill point.

Apprentice
    hi has u get into the higher levels, it is harder to see which ones are the fast trainers. trial and error.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yep, you're near my level and it pretty much is hard to tell. The youths sold from above look much the same as faster trainers in price.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Apprentice
    As well id start looking at their stats and form to see how they are performing.

Banned
    Nordeus should address this issue ASAP......

Hi, I'm a level 16 manager.
    Since last season I've abandoned the default trainer system,because player over 25,but also some players under 25,get tired very easy to get only one point.
    Moreover,even if they recover an appearently full condition,their performances during next match may be poor (evaluation 4 or 5).
    My training system consists in organizing friendly matches against upper and equal level teams.
    I notice that also over 25 players condition constantly increases.