Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Buffs Mad

Thread: Transfer....i can't win!!!

Transfer....i can't win!!!

First of all, the rule is= Only teams who bid in the initial round go into knockout round 1 and have a chance to get the player in the end. The winner is the one who ends up being the only bidder in the final round. Until there is only one team bidding, there will be a new knockout round.

My question is very simple: I have made ​​an offer 3" before the end of bid, and someone make an offer 1" before the end and HE WIN... Why? He's NOT the ONLY ONE to make a bidding! This fact has happened to me three-four times and I have lose many Tokens.

Instead, if I bid 1" before the end, I don't win the transfer and we're going to next knockout round....

So, what is the right answer (or solution) for someone to win a bid?

Thank y ou very much before hand....

Toni.

If no one bids in the first knockout round it goes to the last bidder from the initial round

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Apprentice
    hi,

could be that you needed to refresh the game because sometimes when you have been on the game a while it lags a l;ittle and takes a few secs to respond. happened to me few times and that solved it

Quote Originally Posted by RJSlow View Post
    If no one bids in the first knockout round it goes to the last bidder from the initial round
    For the first round I understand this...

But now, I'm in 4th round, it lasts 20", and 3" before the end I make a transfer, and in the next second someone else make a transfer, and he win the bid in the last second.... Normally we should go to 5th round, but I lose...

And I can not understand why....

If you bid in the 4th round and it goes to the 5th round and you don't bid and he does then you lose.

Rules.

• if you bid in the current round and your opponent also bids in the current round then it goes to a new round (and the rules start again)
    • if you bid in the current round and your opponent doesn't then you win
    • if you don't bid in the current round and opponent does, you lose
    • if you don't bid in the current round and neither does your opponent then the leader from the previous round wins

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    If you bid in the 4th round and it goes to the 5th round and you don't bid and he does then you lose.
    Yes my friend I know the rules!

We are both of them in the same round, for example, in the 4th round. I give a transfer 5sec before the end of round, I have the "green circle" in the clock, and in the LAST SECOND, someone make a new transfer and HE WIN the player. No 5th round, no nothing!!! We aren't going to the next round as says the rules....

That's why I ask in my first topic "why I can't win?"