Thread: Wtf? Forms of Players

Rookie

Wtf? Forms of Players

Like all experienced Top Eleven players know, Form is a big factor in winning a game.... So I wasted so much money and tokens making sure I had high quality and form players ....

Gk: 5 star - 8 form
    DF: 5 star - 7 form
    DF: 4 star - 8 form
    DF: 5 star - 8 form
    MF: 6 star - 9 form
    MF: 4 star - 8 form
    ST: 5 star - 7 form
    ST: 5 star - 9 form
    ST: 6 star - 9 form

After last season ended, this season, after the first game ... I checked form ... And the goalkeeper went from a 8 to 6. 3 of my defense players r now 5 form and 2 are 7 form. All my midfielders are 6 form ... 2 of my strikers are 5 form and one is 6 ....

WTF HAPPENED! I did nothing and everything was the same except the new nordeus update .... I repeat, WTF HAPPENED!! I know the players lose 1 star per a level up but I didn't know the players lose form! It never happened before specially so drastically!! Like WTF HAPPENED!!

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    They had a bad game. It happens.

If they continue to have bad form, that's a slump. Sometimes they get better on their own, sometimes playing friendlies helps, sometime assigning cones differently helps.

As you get further up in levels, it's harder. More experienced managers you face, so your tactics & orders are important, too.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]