Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Boring Season

Well I made a mistake of adding same level friend too early and now they are in my league.

Note to myself: NEVER add same level old friends before the start of the day 3 league opener!

I like boring leagues, level 7 and still I'm seeing robots, I am probably in the no friends league on my level on our server.
    Cat Harrison and Brian Dang like this.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

Add same level from the Cup and CL as suggested to bring new friends lists into play. When you add new friends also take a quick look at their same level friendly opponents and add 1 or 2 new ones.

This is because getting the same league opponents (or rather 6 of them) usually means 1 Group of friends with many shared/mutual friends is having too much influence on the draw.

(I had this 2 seasons ago and dumped him the one I thought had most friends in the league. Then I got a very random draw and liked it less but kept adding random friends in the Cup. So last season I added him again and him and 2 other mutual friends are back in my league so its better than both previous seasons ie fewer of the same friends and more competitive.)

No, don't delete account, Take over new club from this account, i suggest you lvl1
    You'll still have your packs, tokens, crests, kits and archievements.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Rookie
    I add every opponent from league/cl and cup....

Don't add ppl in your league unless you want to get them in the next league.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12