Thread: Speed up new role

Speed up new role

Can learning a new role be speeded up? or get/buy more skill points?
    I don't see a way to use tokens like they are used to speed up players quality.

Waiting for a player to train in order to get 50 skill points takes a lot of time and is frustruating.
    It also limits you to use the skill points for either a new role or improve players quality.
    So really, you can't develop the player on both ends before he get too weak for the level or he gets old.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Kiwowicz View Post

Waiting for a player to train in order to get 50 skill points takes a lot of time and is frustruating.
    It also limits you to use the skill points for either a new role or improve players quality.
    So really, you can't develop the player on both ends before he get too weak for the level or he gets old.
    That is exactly why people don't waste skill point in special abilities and new roles. You can't speed up anything.
    The only way to earn skill points faster is to power train the player.
    Thread about http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...-training.html

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Kiwowicz View Post

You can speed up the learning of special abilities / new roles, in exactly the same way as adding to their quality points. Select the player, and click the "personal trainer". Although the box that comes up, shows how many skill points you can gain for X amount of tokens, if you use this to buy the 8 skill points (usually), you are not restricted as to where you use them. If you wanted, you could use all 8 to speed up his learning, if you so chose to. I have done this a couple of times.

I had a AMC who was learning role as a striker. When he got to 42, I used the personal trainer method, to get the final 8 skill points that he needed to complete the task.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33