Thread: Some help

Some help

Could someone help me find some good tactics for my team? I have one of the stronger teams in my league, but yet i constantly struggle for good results. I think it's because I'm not that clear on some of the tactics. I've read the guides on the forum, but they seem to differ from author to author. I'll put my team's ratings here in full (I'm level 3):

Keepers 31,29
    DL 29
    DC 30, 28, 25, 23
    DR 27, 21
    DMC 28, 23
    MC 30, 28, 23, 20
    ML 31, 24
    MR 26, 22
    ST 31, 26, 24

Currently I'm playing 4-5-1 V-style, attacking, normal tackling, force counter, press own half, zone defense, both passing mixed (cause I don't really know what is good and what not)
    Could someone give me some advice to build a good (and preferably winning) team?

PS: I don't know if it makes any difference, but most of my players are very young (19-23)

looking at this, your best formation would be 4-1-4-1, basically pushing your left and right midfielders back into natural positions.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Thank you for your quick response!!
    But what about mentality, passing style, pressing, etc...
    Cuz I read in one of the guides that's one of the most important aspects of this game, and I don't know how to use them.

Should be nothing wrong really with the orders your using except you could change focus passing to 'down both flanks'
    *Retired From Top Eleven*