Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Todd Greer

Thread: More Vicious Game??

More Vicious Game??

I have noticed lately that my team suffers more injuries, more yellow and red cards than it ever has. I am currently season 11 and noticed this increase about 1/4 the way through season 9. Is it just a matter of harder leagues in the later seasons? Or, the cynical question, has the game been tweaked to cause us to spend more real $$$ in order to get tokens and such? had anyone else noticed this? Just curious if it's just me....kinda nuts the number of players I have with cards...or injured ot the point where I *must* use heals in order to field a team.

Thanks in advance!

I have noticed lately that my team suffers more injuries, more yellow and red cards than it ever has. I am currently season 11 and noticed this increase about 1/4 the way through season 9. Is it just a matter of harder leagues in the later seasons? Or, the cynical question, has the game been tweaked to cause us to spend more real $$$ in order to get tokens and such? had anyone else noticed this? Just curious if it's just me....kinda nuts the number of players I have with cards...or injured ot the point where I *must* use heals in order to field a team.

I think the Devs at Nordeus would just say it's random and it's just your luck. But I believe it partly how we manage or play, there is also a aggression issue, your players and the average level of your opponents.

I going to get slammed on this one, but I will continue my point, as it is not verifiable without a testing league with all players skill points transparent for us to gather data.

SO what am I saying, "YOUR OPPONENTS ARE MEAN!" they're all have nasty defenders and active managers training killer Ds! Hard tackling you and breaking your legs! AGGRESSION F.C., A.C. Aggro, Aggression United.... your whole league.

I just won a league, with 13 non watching managers, it was a cake walk. 70% abandon team, Average game was 9-0 win, injuries was very very low. UNTIL!

The last week of the season, so you maybe right about a switch that drains all out treatments and in turn our tokens and then REAL CASH! 2 injuries in 3 weeks and 9 injuries in the last. Weep week! weep your cash away just before the BIG games! Every season ends with the same ritual of broken legs, groin, foot, wallet ,,,, everything!

P.S. It is rumored that at the start of injury season, they invite Jose Morinhoseux in for a ribbon cutting ceremony, and it becomes like a scene from the movie Wolves of Wall Street, nasty! Well it's just a rumor can't be true thou.

More Vicious Game??-special-one.jpg
    Last edited by Philip L. Willis; 08-27-2014 at 08:55 PM.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.