Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Should I start a Team Showase with my team?

Cool Should I start a Team Showase with my team?

The title asks it all. I'm in the 3rd season, so you're basically starting with me in the beginning. If you guys think this is a good idea, let me know! Also, if any of you want to help me out with all the basics to keep a good thread running, let me know!

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawks4Life24 View Post
    The title asks it all. I'm in the 3rd season, so you're basically starting with me in the beginning. If you guys think this is a good idea, let me know! Also, if any of you want to help me out with all the basics to keep a good thread running, let me know!
    Did U win Treble ? If yes then I think u can start the team show...
    But for me, I just update my team here in this season update.. it's good enough.. even I am now level 11 and managing 3 teams and all are doing fine.. every season I won something...even treble..ofcoz that just my opinion...But it will be your choice to start the show case.. But it will take a lot of your time to update everyday as well.
    Good luck for the new season,bro!!!
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 08-26-2014 at 03:43 AM.

Banned
    Yes, you should definitely start if you want......
    Hawks4Life24 and Cat Harrison like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Dang View Post
    Did U win Treble ? If yes then I think u can start the team show...
    But for me, I just update my team here in this season update.. it's good enough.. even I am now level 11 and managing 3 teams and all are doing fine.. every season I won something...even treble..ofcoz that just my opinion...But it will be your choice to start the show case.. But it will take a lot of your time to update everyday as well.
    Good luck for the new season,bro!!!
    Well, I haven't won anything yet, lol. I've finished 2 and 3 in the league and have had decent runs in the Champ league and Cup. And, may I ask what "Treble" is? I'm somewhat new to T11 and completely new to the forum lingo.

Banned
    And, may I ask what "Treble" is?
    Treble is winning all the three Trophies : League, CUP and CL......

Famous
    Well, I haven't won anything yet, lol. I've finished 2 and 3 in the league and have had decent runs in the Champ league and Cup. And, may I ask what "Treble" is? I'm somewhat new to T11 and completely new to the forum lingo.
    The answer is under my signature.. That's how it look like... Just kidding.. Have a nice day!!!

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    A Showcase is a great way to record your Team's history, show your ideas on how to play the game, and of course show your awesome players. It take a bit of time, or a lot of time, depending on how much you want to post in it. One of my favorite sections on here is the showcases! I really like seeing how different ideas on this game work.

p.s. The Blues are going to give those 'Hawks something to think about this year.. if our goalie don't suck.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yes you should definately start one. And you should add any old random crap, have it completely unstructured and difficult to navigate - then mine might not be the worst.

Best advice I can give is throw in a lot of 'reserved' empty posts so you can structure the start better and change it later - the readers won't mind a few 'nothing' posts

PS. Aim low, don't try to do too much with a showcase - once you lose the new thread thrill its hard to maintain the same level of content.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    A Showcase is a great way to record your Team's history, show your ideas on how to play the game, and of course show your awesome players. It take a bit of time, or a lot of time, depending on how much you want to post in it. One of my favorite sections on here is the showcases! I really like seeing how different ideas on this game work.

p.s. The Blues are going to give those 'Hawks something to think about this year.. if our goalie don't suck.
    Statsny will add strength to an already good team for sure! Although, I don't think Elliott (He'd be starting, right?) is good enough to be a consistent starter, and Allen i don't think is ready for the NHL yet, although he sure is sure fun to watch in Chicago! I could talk about hockey until i die, lol. Anyways, thanks for the tips!

Oh, and one last thing. It seems like on the average post there are the screenshots, whether it be of a game or the team. Do you think it'd turn people away if I instead type out the results, scorers, etc.?
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast