Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Im going on holiday.......

Im going on holiday.......

Im off on my hols in 5 days time for a week and will not be able to log into my game. Obviously its going to suffer. What can I do for minimum bad effect, moral, injuries and training etc. Im in the top league now so dont want my team to go bad while im away.

max win bonus, a formation like 4-2-2-2 hex or 4-4-2 classic so if you have a red card your formation would still be legal. Max out everyones morale. Make sure your auto subs are set up. And make sure you have a full bench
    Cat Harrison and Raykco like this.

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by silky951 View Post
    Im off on my hols in 5 days time for a week and will not be able to log into my game. Obviously its going to suffer. What can I do for minimum bad effect, moral, injuries and training etc. Im in the top league now so dont want my team to go bad while im away.
    Can't you find 5 min once a day to log in? i mean you do have a smart phone and you'll be staying in a hotel right?
    Its not like you are going to Nepal , even so, they do have internet nowadays

Quote Originally Posted by silky951 View Post
    Put up a ND! but my real question is? Where are you going that there is NO internet?
    Brian Dang likes this.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Philip L. Willis View Post
    Put up a ND! but my real question is? Where are you going that there is NO internet?
    Al Queda HQ..i guess..hehhe....

Banned
    Will just add one more point to what RJSlow said : Put all your fast trainers in the starting 11 so that there is no loss of valuable skill points......

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Aty Eden View Post
    Its not like you are going to Nepal , even so, they do have internet nowadays
    Nepal is not that backward and a beautiful country......

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Nepal is not that backward and a beautiful country......
    In Cuba 99 percent of people do not have access to the Internet. Only members of the Communist Party and people that can pay $5 an hour have access. However, the average salary of a Cuban is about $20 dollars a month.

Rookie
    Maybe it's not about having a connection or not, it could be that silky just wants to be offline in order to enjoy real life.... rightfully I'd say.
    My job wants me be online all the time (so to speak) + be accessible in case of emergencies. Believe me, I just want anything but use my smartphone/tablet/PC when I'm on holiday, even for 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Dang View Post
    In Cuba 99 percent of people do not have access to the Internet. Only members of the Communist Party and people that can pay $5 an hour have access. However, the average salary of a Cuban is about $20 dollars a month.
    The number one nations that cannot play T11 is China, they have the largest online population in the world but the internet is fire-walled, thus the lack of Mainland Chinese players, if they were on ........ talk about TOKEN BUYERS!
    Last edited by Philip L. Willis; 08-29-2014 at 05:41 PM.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast