Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison
  • 1 Post By Siddharth Shanker Singh
  • 2 Post By Alfyan

Thread: SA on sell

Rookie

SA on sell

what happen when u sell player that have 40 out of 50 skill points assigned to special ability if what well happen with these 40 points will it be gone or be there when other buy it or will distribute on def/attk/phy&ment?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    They will be gone.
    Philip L. Willis likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nordeus has to address this, how can you lose training? They are too lazy to let the new buyer complete or change the SA in their program.

Just think you get a new transfer, you suddenly find he's 10 away from a SA. Bingo! Jackpot!
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Philip L. Willis View Post
    Nordeus has to address this, how can you lose training? They are too lazy to let the new buyer complete or change the SA in their program.

Just think you get a new transfer, you suddenly find he's 10 away from a SA. Bingo! Jackpot!
    I think the new rule is perfectly fine...The injured players gets healed automatically so a learning players loses its half completed SA......

If this has to be implemented then the injured player should also not get healed......Consider the scenario when you buy a player and he is injured for 20 days......
    Peter Renn likes this.

Rookie
    Injuries may go away but Nordeus is still happy for you to buy a player with Zero Morale and Zero Condition!!
    I think the SA points should pass to the new player as they are still skill points that have been earned and allocated!

Rookie
    At least as raw points and should added to his total points and he decided what to use them for I mean really I sold player (had 2 needed to buy nord guy he isn't as fast as they say) he was 10 skill away to get FK ability and really why players don't gain more value when they learn SA or new position it's almost 2/3 of star

I think wiping the skill points is a pretty reasonable thing to do.

Look at it this way, if you have a friend who is in a higher league with a Nordgen player for example and decides to build up A LOT of skill points in the bank in order to sell to a friend of his or a player in the lower leagues. Let's say he has been building up those skill points for a couple of seasons now and decides to sell it on to his lower league level friend (It will be 1* for him but to his friend it may be 5*)

Once he sells the guy on, with external communication they can tell each other that player will be the one with skill points in the bank and then the lower league guy will proceed to bid for that guy and will bid HIGHLY knowing they will get the extra skill points. Once the guy gets the player he will now be able to assign the allocated skill points on the bank and lets say that player will level up 3* greater which now gives the player an 8* superstar player which gives him dramatic advantage over the rest of the field, once this can be done with the other positions and other players he will be unstoppable.

Doing this prevents this sort of thing happening on our game, which is good. Sadly yes it does wipe out skill points but I think doing this has more advantages

I hope you do understand what I'm trying to say, because I much prefer this than the thing I mentioned above happening. You need to look at it logically to prevent people trying to beat the system.
    Buffs Mad and ninjaa like this.