Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Buffs Mad

Thread: Why So Many Left footed Right Sided Players??

Rookie

Why So Many Left footed Right Sided Players??

I have been looking closely at R or L foot to see if there is a reason for poor performances from my players

I get it if you have a AMC/AMR who is left footed and may prefer the Central Role, but what if he is only a AMR MR or DR?

If they perform badly, should I try them in a Left sided Role even if Nordeus tells me my player is out of position??

has anyone had any luck trying this?

Its about 5% penalty for every out of position player, please take that into account.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

Quote Originally Posted by Philip L. Willis View Post
    Its about 5% penalty for every out of position player, please take that into account.
    And that's very funny, as my right footed Aml ml would be an outstanding amr mr (cause right footed) but i need to train him that he can performe on the side which he is already footed
    How would Nordeus explain why a right footed ml aml needs be trained to be amr mr
    Cause if u put a wrong footed striker (let o right) doesn't matter in Nordeus eyes but midfield which is the same does..
    Last edited by Peter Renn; 08-30-2014 at 01:04 PM.

I have a left footed AMC/AMR that I use on the right as cover and he performs average there, rating 7s and the occasional 8. Not good enough for my wingers in a 4-5-1V.

I'm currently almost completed in training him as AML too just as one of my wasteful little experiments. He should be ready to play AMR in 4 days and I'll be able to compare his performance left and right.

(Its also one of the reasons I asked about ppls views on training to change 'footedness', but the thread was either ignored or died a death in the mass of new season moaning posts. )

Ofc, irl there are many left backs that have been good with the wrong foot. But rl means nothing.