• 1 Post By Siddharth Shanker Singh
  • 2 Post By TALON1973
  • 1 Post By Nigel Baker
  • 1 Post By Siddharth Shanker Singh
  • 1 Post By Staggy Stagg

Thread: offer made on my player - guy is minus 533k

Apprentice

offer made on my player - guy is minus 533k

been in work all day and not logged on myaccount since yesterday.... got an offer for one of my players .....when i checked up on the guy/gal offering , they had -533k . surely he had to be in positive money before he made that offer to me ? What the hells he doen to spend it lol ?

I'm still thinking of takign it btw ... +3 tokens on his value
    no info for you my watchers :P

Banned
    Whats so surprising about it ???......

After making an offer for your player he/she would have bought some players on the Transfer Market or his/her another Negotiation offer would have been accepted......
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Apprentice
    yeah sorry nothing ... it was after i posted it i had tiem to think lol .. only just got back home and shattered ... my bad lol
    no info for you my watchers :P

Rookie
    I tried to buy a player when. I didn't have enough cash to cover the first bid....and it wouldn't let me bid?!?
    I thought you could go overdrawn as long as the minus is cleared within seven days..
    Otherwise Nordeus sell your best players until debt is cleared??
    Why wouldn't it let me bid then??

Banned
    You cannot bid if your money is in Negative...

But say if you have 50 million and you bid on 3 player who are worth 40 million simultaneously then if you recruit all of them your Money will be go in -70 million in negative......

And now you will have to clear your debt in 7 days otherwise Nordeus will sell your most costly player......
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Addicted
    As SSS says you just need the cash to put the first offer in, the money is not taken from your account until you buy the player. So in effect, if you have 100M, for example, you can bid on 6 players worth 95M each and still win them but you will go into negative and have to get the money back by selling players or getting money by another way..... if that makes sense (too many cans on a Sunday...lol)
    Cat Harrison likes this.